Brotherton and Co are a local accountancy practice covering Droitwich, offering financial services, business and tax support to firms and individuals as well as clients further a field in the West Midlands, Warwickshire and Worcestershire. We’ve been operating from our Redditch headquarters for more than 10 years and offer accounting and financial services to all sizes of business. Brotherton Accountants’ financial services include accounting, book keeping, business and tax support and we deal with individuals, businesses and local firms across the Droitwich area. If you are a new start up or an established business based in Droitwich looking for an accountant or financial advisor we can help. An area of concern for many businesses at the moment is Auto-Enrollment and we are helping many Droitwich based businesses deal with this.
To find out more about Brotherton and Co Click here!
Financial Services Droitwich
Redditch based accountants Brotherton and Co have many clients across the Droitwich and Bromsgrove area. If you’re looking for qualified accountants and interdependent financial advisors in Droitwich please get in touch. We help all sizes of businesses and can assist individuals with book keeping, financial planning and tax returns.
We offer the following financial services:
- Home visits Droitwich – we come to you!
- Out of hour meetings by qualified accountants
- Help with PAYROLL to our accountant clients
- VAT Work for our clients
- Setting up of accounting systems
- Sage Software set up
- Tax Planning for business
- Tax return completion and submission
- Company Set up for new Limited Companies Bromsgrove
- Business coaching and mentoring
- Advice on vehicle purchases and Capital expenditure by our qualified accountant staff
- Year End Account Work for Bromsgrove
- Management accounts for small and large businesses
- Specialist Training on book keeping and Sage
If you’re a Droitwich based business or an individual looking for financial advice and professional accountancy services please Book a FREE no obligation meeting.