a new business is a massive undertaking for anyone. That's why
we work closely with new businesses and help them with
accounting systems, tax issues, compliance issues and all
business strategy issues.
No matter what your experience is it
is always nice to have someone to bounce ideas off, get a second
opinion and just feel like you have support as you move the
We help business think about where they want to go with the
business and help them as much as is required to formulate a
business strategy for getting to where they want to be.
Sometimes business owners just want help with the basics which
is fine but we are very proactive in this area and we are always
thinking about potential areas of improvement for all our
clients and will always come to you with our thoughts as we go
Some businesses really look for help with their business
strategy and are motivated to a high level when they have us as
a partner to help them steer their way through the different
areas which need addressing. We are a great believer in tweaking
things constantly as small changes can bring big benefits.
'The Difference between who you are and who you want to be
is WHAT YOU DO'
These are our core business start up services to ensure you are a success...
- Tax Planning -
we will advise you on the areas of tax planning we feel are likely to be of most importance to you from the start.
- Business structure – should you be a sole trader, partnership, Limited Company or even a Limited Liability Partnership? We will talk you through which is best for you.
- Raising Finance - identifying the funding you need, the most suitable sources of finance, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Bookkeeping – we will show you how to keep your books, either manually or on a computer, whichever you prefer. We can advise and train you on suitable accounting software.
- Business Planning and Strategy - where we will look at your business, its potential, the main challenges you will face and outline a plan of action.
- Business Growth - all the services you need to help you grow your business.
- Notifying the authorities – you need to let HMRC know within 3 months of commencing self-employment that you are in business. Failure to do so results in automatic fines. We will do all the forms for this, set you up with national insurance payments and if necessary complete the VAT Registration forms for you.
- Introductions – we can introduce you to local banks, solicitors and other professionals you may need assistance from.
- Company Formation - we can also set up your Limited Company if you choose to trade through one.
- Vat Registration - we can advise on the pros and cons and take care of it all for you.