Tax Planning – We look at tax situations for all clients
We offer a range of services to help minimise your tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
We focus our services around tax planning, both short to medium and long term, to ensure you are as tax efficient as possible while complying fully with tax legislation.
People, both clients and non clients very often ask us specific tax questions they may have. We are happy to talk to anyone on any queries they may have, no matter how trivial you may think they are or complicated.
Common questions include:
- Help with decisions on Company Vehicle private car
- Should our business buy this new machine and what can we claim against our tax?
- Is it the right time to buy a van?
- What are the tax consequences of selling my 2nd property?
- What is my future capital gain?
- Should I trade as a Limited Company?
- If I buy a buy to let property should I hold it in a Limited Company?
- Should I transfer an asset to my spouse?
- When is my tax due and what is the potential liability?
- If I gift an asset what are the tax consequences to me and my family?
- If I sell my family business what are the tax consequences?
- I have inherited a sum of money what are the tax consequences.
- We want to buy a business and are unsure of the way forward?
- I want to gift some of my shares to my family what is the best way to do this?
- What is Entrepreneurs relief and can I claim it?
If you have any questions or would like further information please call on 01527 68235